Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Today was still a busy day at work, but I loved almost every moment of it. I kept a great positive attitude and it went by fairly fast. The only downside is that I awoke this morning not feeling like I had slept at all, and I was in bed and ASLEEP by 7:30 last night. I believe that I am having problems in two areas: 1) I think I am fighting off some type of illness or infection and 2) in the Weight Watchers world, you are given a certain number of "points" that you need to eat on a daily basis and I can't seem to eat as much as I am given. I think that the combination of two is making me now exhausted.

Speaking of Weight Watchers, I made it to my "weight in" tonight but did not stay for the meeting....I was just feeling that crappy. I came home and had a huge dinner, but a healthy dinner, and I am hoping that that will help me with tomorrow and getting some energy. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the gym and I was very excited to go.

Okay, this is pathetic, but I think I am going to bed now....

Positive thought for the day: Your friends are your the bright spots on your dark days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home