Friday, February 06, 2004

Dear Diary Friday, part deux....

The zoo was freezing, but we had a good time. Nobody was there but Dylan and I and a few of the animals....Most were put away for the winter. Again, we discovered that MONKEYS HATE ME and want to pull out my hair.

We then left the zoo and we were both starving. We decided to try the new Market Street Grill up in Cottonwood Mill area. I had a spinach salad with bleu cheese/avocado/vinegar dressing, a skewer of scallops, shrimp, and halibut with rice, and then Dylan and I shared a piece of chocolate cake. By the time we left, I was getting sick. We then went down the street to Cottonwood Mall to see the animals and I had to have Dylan rush me home because I was doubled over in pain. Needless to say, I probably will never eat undercooked shrimp and scallops again. It is mostly out of my system now. I am not sure if it was the combination of only having cantaloupe and pineapple for breakfast and then having a large dinner, or the combination of the different foods at dinner, or just straight food poisoning. Who knows. All I care about is that it completely leaves my system so that I can have a fun day with Dylan tomorrow....Including NOT eating at the Market Street Grill.

So, yet again, here I am at my computer on a Friday night........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home