Sunday, January 11, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

This weekend has been nothing but boring and busy. I spent the weekend disinfecting the house because the last thing that is needed is for my parents to catch this cold. Unfortunately, I have also been fighting with a migraine, and today, it has finally won. I have spent the day doing nothing but trying to get rid of it. Unfortunately, I missed out on the annual "Gang Get Together" that happened last night, which I was really looking forward too, but I could not have forgiven myself if I had gone and somebody had caught my "bug". Especially one of the kids.....parents would have every right to kick my ass.

Good news is that in the week of watching what I eat, being careful about my portions, and going to the gym I have managed to take off a few pounds and that make me very happy. I know I am trying to do this for the reason of only being healthy, but the loss of weight is making me be a very, very happy girl. I am hoping to keep on track with this and make a few lifestyle changes along the way. I thank the Fates for all of the people in my life that have given me the motivation to start taking control of these things.

Positive thought for the day: Never forget to thank those in your life for being who they are and what they are.....not only your friends but your inspirations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home