Friday, January 09, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

I went to work and I busted out a whole bunch of projects today. I was very pleased with what was accomplished, even though my head feels very heavy with cold. If it would just start to drain and relieve the pressure, I would be happy. I did not want to take a decongestant at work, as they make me very, very wired. However, I made it through the entire day and lived and kept a positive attitude, and for that I am happy.

This weekend is MY weekend to actually be sick and maybe, just maybe, accomplish a few little things that have been bothering me...Like cleaning my downstairs. My mom having removed her latest quilt, I need to vacuum up her room, clean the bathroom, clean my den....And do it when I know it is not going to make me start coughing or sneezing...Probably Sunday.

Poor Dylan....He sounded a tiny bit better today, but still needs to hide away from humanity until he is well. I hate it so much when he gets sick because I worry about him. I wonder how soon it will be before it moves into his chest or how long he is going to keep it. My thoughts, my blessing, my energy is being sent his way so that he can kick this personal demon of his.

I have some exciting new changes, some new beginnings I am going to try next week. I am not going to post them yet, but let's just say that people surrounding me in my life have started these new changes and I believe, since it is something I have been thinking about for awhile now, that it is the Fates way of kicking me in the ass. Thank you to those that have motivated me, who have spoken to me, who have patted me on the back to make me want to "go for it"!

Speaking of motivation, being sick has not been a great motivator to go to the gym. Therefore, I have been trying to exercise a bit at home and I think it is helping me keep my energy up and my positive attitude on track. I have discovered, thanks to a very great friend, that I can be positive AND still enjoy my darker side of humor, my hard honesty, and sometimes, even be a bitch...Because it is all that makes up who I am.....And I am still loved for it!

Positive thought: Be who you are, love yourself for who you are, for you are a beautiful person that brings beautiful people into your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home