Thursday, March 20, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday...

It was an odd day. I am back on track with my work load....I have a lot to do, but I am feeling much better about it. I left work today knowing I had accomplished more than I had set out to do, so that made me feel good. The odd part was coming home. My daddy is not feeling well at all. I am not a nurse, but I think because of his high blood pressure, and the medication he is taking, the cold medicine that he has been taking is not doing good things to him. He is very lethargic and I can just tell by the look in his eyes that he is not feeling well. I wish I could make him go to a doctor, but that does not seem to be in the cards. I think once we get past the eye surgery, all will be well. Oh, and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he has an excellent birthday this Sunday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home