Saturday, March 22, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

Okay, let's start off with Friday. Yesterday, I got to work and worked myself until there was pretty much not much work left to do, took no breaks, took no lunch, left at 1:30. Now, I have completely changed my attitude at work, no more bad Thursdays, trying to just stay positive. Do people notice? Oh, very much.....but they think that there is something wrong with me!! Anyways, I left work, Dylan and I got together, had a wonderful dinner at Black Angus, got my Daddy's birthday present, and decided to go and visit our favorite duck park. Little did I know that Insano Canadian Goose now resides there (Dylan and I have named her, but we are not sharing) and this goose would NOT leave me alone. Pretty much every one that I tell this story too is convinced that it is "that time of year" and the goose "liked me", but that goes to a dark place that I don't want to think! Anyways, the damn goose chased me from one end of the park to the other, attacked me, chased me outside of the gate and would not let me come back in AND attacked Dylan and actually did damage to him!!! So, my vengance....I have two very cute geese that are white that love me, they follow me around, honk at me, get all excited when they see me, and I call them "The Sisters". Well, we got evil Insano Canadian Goose to come by the Sisters, and they took him out! Pulled out feathers, chased him into the water, and then bitterly laughed at him! We then left that and went to Dylan's house for a nice evening of relaxing, which we both needed.

Now, on to today. So, I get up and my mother is so ill that I am concerned we are going to the hospital. She has the stomach flu AND a migraine. I finally have got her to the point where she can keep liquid down, the migraine is almost gone, the chills/hot extremes are gone. Now, couple that off with Monday me doing the Indy 500 between work, my dad's doctor's appointment, home, work, and home. Tuesday my dad breaks his tooth and ends up in the dentist. Wednesday my dad has his PSA test. Thursday, my dad looks so horrible that I think we are going to emergency, he has several medical problems while we are at home, I discover that the cold medicine he is taking is actually POISONING him because of his high blood pressure medicine. Friday, attacked by a freakin' goose! And then add today. I am exhausted. AND, I still have my daddy's v-day tomorrow!

Oh, speaking of my daddy's b-day......we were going to do ice cream cake but since I did not dare leave the house, I made cream puffs AND a lemon cake with vanilla frosting for his b-day tomorrow. I also scrubbed ( do to wanting to sanitize and disinfect my entire HOUSE) the entire house, did all of the dusting, washed all of the clothes today so that tomorrow MIGHT be a little relaxing!

Oh, and I forgot....I broke my freakin' glasses!! Well, I actually didn't break them.....I took them off to put them in my purse on Friday to leave and noticed that 1) the one glass was out of the frame, 2) the frame wire that holds both lenses in place was busted, and 3) the entire arm of the one side of my glasses was no longer attached....and it is not even attached by a screw!!! So, sometime in the near future I need to get an eye exam and glasses. Now, this is more funny because I have been bitching to myself that it was time for an eye exam and new glasses, it has only been about 5 years since my last one, and this is the Fates way of making it happen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home