Saturday, April 19, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

Let me start by telling you, Diary, the Friday could not have been a better day! I kicked ass at work, left at 11:00, grabbed a 30 minute cat nap, jumped in the shower and spent extra time making myself look adorable, and then Dylan and I spent the entire rest of the day and evening together! We window shopped, went to a fantastic dinner, did some more window shopping, then went back to his house and worried about who had kidnapped his mother! It was one of the best days I have spent with him in a long time.....a day that we finally started to connect and exchange a lot of energy....energy that was much needed after a couple of months of depleted energy.

Today has been busy. I did lots and lots of laundry, scrubbed down both bathrooms, cleaned up my room, cleaned up my hamster's abode, started the ham for Easter dinner marinading, and baked a scrumptious orange chiffon cake. I am exhausted but I accomplished a lot, which makes me happy. I needed a lot of this cleaning to clear up some issues in my head....one of them being my own stupidity and naievete. AGAIN, I went against all of my instincts to try and help out a bad situation.....a situation that my nose should have never stuck itself into.....a situation that did not involve me in anyway, yet I choose to become brought into it. I guess I am a true sucker when it comes to friendships, why, I don't know since I have been burned so many times by friendships. YET, I still put my hand to the flame. This time, though, something clicked. Something deep down in the dark recesses of my animal spirit, the cry of anger was heard. Not sure exactly where this is going to take me, but since I have also chosen to be as honest and truthful with others as I am with myself, to be as hard on others as I am with myself, to expect out of others in my life, only what I expect out of myself....it could be frightening for all involved, that includes me. Then again, I could just say Fuck It and brush it under the carpet....but that would probably not be as much fun.

Oh, and clarification....NO TONI I AM NOT MAD AT YOU.....I LOVE AND ADORE YOU MORE WITH EACH PASSING DAY.....YOU BIG TWIT......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home