Monday, December 23, 2002

Dear Diary Monday...

It was a wretched, horrible weekend. Every other moment I was very blue and tears were streaming down my face. I have visited his little grave a few times, I'm not sure why. However, I think it is a little easier now. I had a number of people at work ask me about him and when I told them what I did, each and every single one of them has said the same things as Dylan....he was lucky to have known the love and caring that I gave, he died with peace and surrounded by love, I was "humane". The first couple of times I had to bite my wicked tongue because of the venom I wanted to spill about how I feel like a horrible person, how I feel that I let him down, how I hate all of the Gods and Goddesses in the universe for not coming to my aid. But with each person and each sentiment, it started to sink in a little bit and I felt a bit better. I know I will still be blue, especially when Christmas does arrive, but I know it will be easier.

Work was insane today. I have so many people out on vacation, including two on my research team, that I had barely any time to play around, which was a real bummer, since the "Pitboss" was calling me into her office every 20 minutes to just bullshit! However, I accomplished quite a lot and left work today feeling very good about my desk and other folks' desk that I am tending too.

Go Bill! Good to hear that Jeffy's brother is out of the hospital and on his way to a full recovery!! Last thing the Vice family needs is to be spending Christmas at the hospital beating the hell out Bill for being....how do I phrase this...."not so smart" about taking care of himself?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home