Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Dear Diary Tuesday...

The pies are made, the candy is made, the house is clean, the presents are wrapped and decorated, and it is almost over and I could not be more grateful. That is a horrible feeling, but I can not stand Christmas this year. There is no snow, I have not watched ONE Christmas show, I hated shopping ( which says a lot for me) and nothing but horrible things have happened all year long. The only happiness I have encountered is that my friendships have grown much, much stronger and I had an opportunity to bring a new person into my life, who I appreciate each and every day for her sarcasm, intelligence, and wit. Other than the friendships and love, I have hated this year completely and Christmas is just the rotten cherry on top. However, with that being said, I am not at all in a bad mood about it, just grateful it will be over soon. And then we can move on to New Years and hopefully, a much, much better year.

Update: If you have not been to Scott's blog lately, there is a wonderful note on his last post from a gentleman named Tim. I sent Tim a short note to say thank you for such a wonderful post that he put on his blog. If you get a chance, go and visit Scott's and link to Tim's from there.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE, and for my favorite athesist....HAPPY FUCKING WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE, TONI.....

And Jeffy, Merry Christmas......hee hee hee hee hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home