Sunday, January 12, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

The dizziness is gone! Well, the "blond dizziness" will always be there but the out of ordinary, not feeling well, can't walk because it makes me vomit, kind of dizziness is gone! I started getting a migraine last night and so I fell asleep with an ice bag on my head and slept until 7:30 this morning and I feel all better and energized! I am still sneezing, but I can actually feel the cold going away! HOORAY FOR ME!!

Anyways, let me just make this comment: "I LOVE YOU, I WILL STAND BESIDE YOU, I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP OUT THE SITUATION BUT IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T QUIT TALKING TO EACH OTHER UNTIL THE WOUNDS HAVE HEALED, I AM GOING TO RUIN A PERFECTLY NICE SET OF BOOTS THAT I OWN, NOT SURE WHICH PAIR YET, BURYING THEM ANKLE DEEP INTO YOUR ASSHOLES" okay, I feel much better, I think I got my point across....RIGHT???

Well, I have had a "week full of experiences and learning lessons" and I thank the Fates, my Goddesses (both of them), my God (all of them), my family, and most importantly, my "extended" family (friends). Without the lessons I have had this week I would not know how strong I am, how loved I am, the patience I have achieved, and the love I can share with others around me. Thank you for that......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home