Saturday, January 11, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday, some more...

Today has not exactly been the kind of day I was expecting. I took my shower, got ready to go shopping, took all of my vitamins, including a new multivitamin with "extra energy" booster in it and in a matter of twenty minutes, I was so dizzy I could barely stand! We went shopping anyways and I have been fighting the dizziness ever since. I am not sure if it has to do with being sick, the vitamins, or something more serious. As evening is coming on, it seems to be lessening up. I have taken a nice long hot bubble bath with menthol to break up any more congestion and have been drinking lots and lots of fluids to see if that is helping. If I wake up like this tomorrow, I am going to the emergency room...seriously...as I don't like feeling like this.

On a better note, looking forward to starting back up to the gym. I think my immune system is doing a pretty darn good job of fighting off the ickiness and so I feel pretty secure knowing I won't be picking up anything too easily, like syphillis or typhoid, while trying to work out. However, I found out that somebody that I HATE is going at the same time I am going, so I am going to do my damndest to make sure that this person realizes how much I hate him if they decide to approach me. All in all, it will be a good time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home