Saturday, January 11, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

Oh, what a horrible Friday! I woke up with the WORST attitude about work, continued it INTO work, and ended up leaving early as I was tired of being there! Here was the issue: Our jobs, the three Research people, involves handling our own faxes, our own e-mails, the customer service department phone logs that are forwarded to us, THE RESEARCH IN BOX, THE CORRESPONDENCE IN BOX, THE PRECERT IN BOX, and THE APPEALS IN BOX...the four latter being for all three of us. Well, I have done all of my stuff PLUS handle the last four BY MYSELF for many a months. The other two gals are not lazy, they are incredibly busy, just like I am. That also does not include any project my boss or the Pit Boss gives me on top of it. So, we find out we can come in on Saturday (today) to get the appeals taken care of, as they have not been touched because I have been to overwhelmed. Mind you, it would not be over time, just comp time. Well, I come in two hours of comp time each and every day just to keep MY desk current so I was very, very pissed about why I should come in this Saturday to do a job that should have been handled by the three of us instead of just me....I thought it was there turn! So, I informed them I was not going to be coming in and I am sure, it pissed them off. SO THE FUCK WHAT! I had other very personal reasons why I would not be coming in today, but the major reason is that I am just so tired of doing the majority of the work on the research team!!

Anyways, thanks for letting me vent..

Today is going to be a "Lorene restful" day....that involves shopping, cleaning, laundry, doing some straightening, probably some baking, and just doing things I want to do.

Oh, and yesterday, after I left work, I had a wonderful time with Dylan. We went to dinner, rented a movie, giggled and held hands all night, and just relaxed in each other's company...exactly the way it should be......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home