Sunday, January 26, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Well, the Super Bowl will be different this year. I won't be hanging out with a huge group of friends, and I am actually alright with that, given the circumstances. Dylan is so sick that even a little bit of talking or laughing starts him into a fit of coughing. Toni and Rob are staying close to their phone today, as Toni's uncle will probably not make it through the weekend (May the Gods and Goddess carry his soul on the next life with dignity and love) and Jeffy is going to be with another group of friends, as this year is extra, extra hard for him, and Constance is going to be with her new lady's family. I will be spending my time with Dylan and we have decided to make the most of the day by having a picnic while we watch the Super Bowl.....oh, and that is after I get him good and drugged up....just like I like my men!

Last night was nice. I spent the evening watching movies with the parents and going to bed very early. I actually watched AND enjoyed a "chick flick" which was "The Divine Adventrues of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" and was impressed. I went into watching this video with deep convictions of how horrible it was going to be that when it turned out to be entertaining, I was overwhelmed with joy!!! I saw not only a great deal of my friends in this movie, but a great deal of myself....which when I can relate to a movie, I enjoy it more. Now you all know why I like movies about monsters and serial killers!!!

Colors for this week: Sunday - Orange (oh, I don't think so!); Monday - Lavender; Tuesday - Red; Wednesday - White; Thursday - Green; Friday - Rose; Saturday - Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home