Sunday, January 19, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....
What a relaxing day. I decided today would be the "Lorene Day" and I have yet to do anything other than shower and watch tv....and I am loving every minute of it! I know that when springs rolls around, my days will be nothing but insanity with yard work, so I am going to enjoy every free moment that I have until then.

Yesterday with the folks was wonderful. We went shopping all over, had dinner, did more shopping, had to retrace some steps as my father lost his keys, and we did not end up getting home until 7:00, which is VERY late for them. I then took a nice bubblebath and then talked on the phone with Dylan. It was just nice to have both of my folks to myself, spend time out with them doing things we all enjoy, and I could tell that they both needed to get out of the house something DESPERATE. It is so cool to have parents as wonderful, and as playful, as they both are.

Colors for this week are: Monday-White; Tuesday-Black; Wednesday-Brown; Thursday-Violet; Friday-Pink

Miss you Jeffy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home