Thursday, January 16, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday....

Let me just start with a rant: There is an "anonymous" comment on JJ's blog that starts with "and not everything is always about you, jj" and continues with dripping sarcasm for the length of the paragraph. I don't take issue with other opinions but I DO take issue with posting any comment anonymously. If you think your sack is big enough to express an opionion, then fucking leave your name. I find it cowardly that somebody can not stand up for what they have to say! People do not always agree with what I have to say, but CHRIST....they know it is coming from me! So, if you don't have the balls to leave your name, then fuck off you cowardly shit! You are wasting everyone's time with your comment because without the strength to back it up, it is garbage. Thanks for letting me vent.....

Anyways, work was insane again today....I could not really work on the project that I am suppose to be doing because I had to be on the phones most of the day. However, tomorrow is Friday so I am keeping that in my mind......Friday, Friday, Friday ( go ahead, chant along with me) Friday, Friday, Friday....

Just got back from the gym....and had another lovely work out. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 30 minutes on my elipitcal machine (the one that JJ the Mule believes I am starting to mate with) and then 120 stomache crunches. I am energized!!! I am addicted to working out, how disgusting is that! I got to see JJ and Dylan, which is always a bonus. And I am looking forward to seeing Lindi and Connie soon, as well! Oh, and hopefully someday, I will run into DEE!!!(yes, I heard you were there last night and I missed you...my bad)......

Weekend is soon.....

Oh, and the color for Friday is Peach, Saturday is Blue, and Sunday is Gold....Connie, you should be SHINING on Sunday......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home