Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday...for real....

Let me tell you how very tired I am. I have not been sleeping well for a number of days now, nothing out of the ordinary, but it caught up. I forgot that if you look at a stack of papers and flip through them they are all number with the ODD numbers but you have to turn them OVER to find the even numbers and it is not the smartest thing to run to the Pit Boss and have HER explain it to you. It is also not good to call a company to place A HUGE order for plants and realize you are calling the COMPLETELY wrong company and that is why they can not locate any of the numbers you are giving them. It is also not good to drive home and be yawning so wide that you actually can not force your body to close your mouth so that you can actually see the road, in essence, it looks like you are giving and invisible giant an extended blow job. And worst of all, it is not good to drive home so tired that you actually do not remember leaving work, getting into your vehicle, driving home, parking your vehicle, and changing into your pajamas. Yep, that is where I am at.

Good work day, only because my very special honey-bear SHANE sent me the most beautiful flowers in the world with just a "because I love you" kind of card. Thank you AGAIN Shane, my dear friend!!! Other than that, I was actually ORDERED to quit responding to our marketing reps e-mails so quickly because they have started to complain about the other people on my team (well, Lorene gets our projects done quickly, WHY CAN'T THEY????), which is very difficult because I hate anything in any type of IN box....we will see what happens. I also have a HUGE project that was given to me and it is going to take me, no exaggeration, no less than probably three weeks to complete...that is on top of everything else I have going. HOWEVER, I know good things will come my way for doing these things.

On a happy note, I believe my point has been made that the on going confrontations and negativity needing to stop has been addressed. I have two very wonderful friends who both are in a much better, much more positive place tonight and a lot of "air" has been cleared between the three of us. I was taking all of the negativity that was being thrown around very personal, don't ask why as I don't know but that is the type of person I am, and it was drowning me. I want everyone to be happy, in their own places, and they feel exactly the same way. So now, we are all able to play in the sandbox again together, just not with the same toys. And I don't think anyone wants to play with their toys because I bet they are sticky.......

I miss you, Jeffy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home