Monday, January 20, 2003

Dear Diary Monday..

I am so mad that I almost can not form a word. I got home from work, was deciding on whether or not to go to the gym as my tummy was acting funky and I know it is probably going to be INSANE because it is a "holiday" and then the clincher happened. My mom walks up to me and says "Why did you hang up on Terry Saturday?" Not "Did Terry call on Saturday" or "Terry says he called on Saturday, did you noticed?"....nope, just a nice accusation. So I look at her and said, "I WAS WITH YOU AND DADDY ALL DAY SATURDAY, EXACTLY WHEN COULD I HAVE HUNG UP ON HIM?" Apparently my brother said he called collect from St. George on Saturday, I answered the operator and hung up on him! Hmmm.....interesting since I was out until 7:30 that night, nowhere near our home phone, and when I did get home the fucking phone did not ring once! I explained all of this to my mother, like I needed to explain to her that we were NOT HOME ON SATURDAY, and I don't get an apology, nothing. I get this glare, like I am fucking LYING TO HER!!!! She then thinks, hmmmm....well maybe the answering machine picked up and the operator disconnected the call, or maybe he called the wrong phone number....still no apology. So, here I am sitting at my computer SEETHING!!!! No going to the gym, as I am even more furious as I think about it!

Anyways, work has been insane as it is the beginning of the year, but nothing that I can not handle. My desk is out of control, but I am not freaking....only doing what I can do and then going home.......
I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home