Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday....

I have a friend who has a pet named "Aardvark". My friend loves this pet more than life itself. I visit the Aardvark, feed the Aardvark, and love the Aardvark more than life itself, as well. For that reason, I am now going to call myself AARDVARK. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone's opinion is, as I know that no one gives a fuck if I choose to call myself an AARDVARK. However, I know that for some strange reason in the universe, that because the Aardvark considers me an Aardvark and I consider myself and Aardvark, and because no one is truly impacted by this decision, and it changes nobody's life at all, this will become a continous source of discussion and debate. It will consume many lives, many hurt words will be exchanged, other individuals who don't the history will become involved, and people will lose sleep because this is of NO IMPORTANCE TO ANYONE, yet we must all fight over it. And as a person who does not care what others think, I will make sure that I make comments to each and every indivdual in my life, I will make sure that I check each person's blog and make comments on that as well, as we all know that this is of no importance to anyone but me but we must all fight over it. I will also make sure that in my quest to be an Aardvark that I drag many lives into this battle and that in this on going battle I push many, many friends away because I say that I do not want to discuss this issue, yet I will make damn sure that I continue to do so.

I want to make sure that when I emphasize how much I despise other people continuining to bring drama into their lives, when I openly mock them for beating a dead horse, that I make sure that I do this myself. I want to make sure that because of my non-stop need to beat the dead horse, I am causing dear friends to be involved in an ugly situation that they should not even be involved in, I am hurting many people around me, and I am alienating indivduals, and most importantly I am throwing so much negativity into the universe around me that by the end of this month, I should implode.

So from this day forward I AM THE AARDVARK.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home