Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Okay, let me get all of you caught up. Sunday my niece, the beautiful Corrine, came over to the house....FINALLY. She is the one I helped raise and she is....pregnant. Now, that would not be so bad but she is 20 and HE is only 17, and barely 17 at that. They are not a couple anymore but he wants to try and be part of the babies life. Anyways, I had a HUGE issue when I found out she was pregnant.....could not decide on whether I should kill her, quit speaking to her, yell at her, or hug her. So, she knows how I am and has been avoiding me like I have cooties. She did not even come out to see me on Christmas because she was so scared. Well, she came out on Sunday, sat on my lap (mind you, she is almost 6 feet tall but barely weights as much as a mouse) and we loved and cooed at each other and all is well. I told her I loved her regardless of anything she does, I would support her 100%, like I have always done, and no matter what she does in life, I am still her Auntie L. Well, after we talked and hugged and all that gushy stuff, she has asked me to be with her, holding her hand, when she delivers in April...and I, of course, said yes as it is a huge honor for her to ask me that....especially after how scared she was. That is the good news. Here is the bad news.......when I got home from work my mom sat me down to let me know Corrine had been in a horrible car accident today....a woman ran a red light and broadsided my niece. Well, Corrine is fine, she has had a few contractions, went to the hospital and they released her. SOOOOO, I was almost in tears because I was so worried about her. I hate that!! I have already called and she is not at home, but at the hospital again because the passenger in her car received whiplash and his neck started to hurt so she took him to the hospital. That is my niece, always trying to help out the other person and not thinking of herself.

Gym was awesome tonight! I did 50 minutes on my favorite machine!!! And I am talking 120 strides per minute, so I did a full aerobic work out for 45 minutes. I am sore, but just a little. I also did weights while doing the elipitcal machine, so the upper and lower body got the work out!! YEAH FOR ME!!!!!!!

Don't forget....Jer-bear turns 32 this week......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home