Saturday, January 18, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

After many phone calls to AT & T, reading several interesting e-mails and catching that person in several lies, and then discussing it in length with many people, including Connie, I know that Connie did not post the anonymous message on JJ's blog. Why do I know this? Because if you do not have a firewall installed on your computer, and Connie does not, people can access and "shadow" your IP address. The IP address stays the same EXCEPT for the last two digits. Also, the IP address are randomly given so anyone can have anyone's address at any time. I honestly feel that a very wicked individual who actually is smart enough to post under Connie's address did so, for many, many insane reasons....and that person will pay for what they have done. I also know Connie is not the type of person who would make a statement and NOT take credit for it. Connie is a proud lady and is proud of her opinions. Connie is also not the type of person who would make such a statement and then say "OKAY, now I will do everything in my power to help you find out it is me so that you can attack me in a personal and public forum!" But the most important reason I know it is not Connie is because Connie TOLD me is was not her, and that means more to me than any other reason. We have all fucked up in our lives and have done things we have wanted to poke ourselves in the eyes over with a sharp stick, that includes Connie....but Connie would come to me and say "Yogi, I did a very bad thing...how do I fix it?"

Let me also point out, as Connie has, if the shoe was on the other foot and I had been in JJ's situation and had found out the information I had found out, I too would have been as ballistic as she was with Connie....as would Connie. That is human nature. However, I know that with all of the evidence that has been placed in front of everyone's eyes, this issue will be resolved quickly and fairly. I know I hate it when I do something in a rash manner, purely out of anger and hate, and then have to fix it. I hate that because I so enjoy that over whelming feeling of anger...ask Dylan!!!

As for the "other person" who probably did this act...this person has MANY reasons to want to see Connie in pain, many reasons she would like to see friends turn against her, many reasons why she would like to see JJ SPECIFICALLY attack her, many reasons she would like to share a "common enemy" with Connie and, in some cases, she has won. However, no deed goes without being punished and I guarantee that this act will be punished....

On a brighter note...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDON! Jaydon is turning 5 this weekend. Wow! Does it not just seem like the other day he was only 4? Anyways, his INCREDIBLY PATIENT MOTHER is making him a spider cake, letting him pick his presents AND getting the paint for his bedroom, which Jaydon himself has designed!! Send them much love and greetings!

Today and this weekend, is the weekend of the "PARENTS". Today is their 33rd wedding anniversary and so we are going shopping, tonight I am taking them to dinner, and we are just going to be spending lots and lots of quality time together! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THEM!.

Oh and on an fantastic note again, Barbara, of the "Tammy and Barbara" pair, lost her job in a reduction of force lay off about two weeks ago. She has received an opportunity to start work with David Early and has accepted. They called me yesterday as a reference and her boss-to-be and myself hit it off so well that we sat and laughed for 45 minutes on the phone! If she is anything like she sounds, Barb is going to have a fantastic job and a fantastic atmosphere to work in!

Good weekends on ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home