Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Oh, Gym TRAUMA! I went and nobody was there...just myself and my mom...no Connie, no Danny, no JJ, no Dee, no Dylan....I was very lonely. HOWEVER, I managed to get in an excellent workout and also managed to make both of my legs so sore that I had to call it quits 10 minutes early! Oh well. I won't be able to hit the gym tomorrow or Friday, so they have two days to get better!

Work was......entertaining. I am usually the person stressing over EVERYTHING...all of the IN boxes not being empty, all of the appeals not being researchec, all of the projects not being completed.....everything. But, my attitude has changed and I am just trying to "do what I can do" and go home....which has left the two other researchers to step up. WELL, one actually BLEW up today....she was so overwhelmed (really? NO SHIT!) that she had a meltdown!! And was I supportive? Kinda. I just looked at her and said "I know how you feel. I have felt that way by each and every Thursday for HOW LONG??" I was very impressed with myself as I did not swear the whole time. I know she is mad at me, and once again, I am okay with that. My first project is almost complete and I have to clean up my area to a spit shine tomorrow...so those will be only concerns!

Oh, and TODAY is Jer's b-day....call him if you can!!!

And on a good note, did not get a chance to talk to my niece last night, but I talked to my other niece and Corrine is doing fine......YEAH!!! I can still be excited about being a Great Aunt...AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home