Sunday, January 12, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday, continued....

So far today, I have vacuumed the house, done many o' loads of laundry, cleaned Nib's cage, orange oiled all of the wood in my house, scrubbed the bathrooms, made yummy-yummy vegetable soup, AND made a chocolate cherry quick bread for the folks for dinner. My dad is getting very, very tired of soups and stews so, in addition to soup for dinner, I am making him hamburgers!!! I am tired, more like exhausted, but I feel really good. I only have left cleaning my room and I will be complete for the day.

My hands are thrown in the air. I am emotionally exhausted and overwhelmed right now. I am not sure what my next step is....in the past it would be a step backwards, to remove myself from what is causing me to feel overwhelmed, and not to deal with it, to push it all deep inside. But the "new" me, or the "me" that has surfaced in the years since college, the "me" that is very blunt, very honest, and very confrontational is still contemplating, still deciding what needs to be done...could be a really interesting week......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home