Monday, December 02, 2002

Dear Diary Monday....

Made it into work at my usual early hour, accomplished a great deal, was in a fine mood, until I get a call from home. I won't go into specifics but I had a call stating one of my cats was being taken to the vet (she has a sinus infection is fine, no need to worry) and a demand for me to leave early to go to the vet. UNFORTUNATELY I can not just get up out of my chair, TELL my boss I am leaving and expect to have a job the next day. So, I get home, the folks are at the vet, they get home about 20 minutes after me and I am told that they had asked my older brother to drive them there but then felt guilty because he had just got home from work, was tired, had barely eaten, blah blah blah. So, it is okay to try and lay a guilt trip on me but feel guilty about asking him. Explain this to me?

There are a few other things bothering me now, but I am going to sort through those and see what I can do about them.....

Life is funny....right at the moment you think things are going swimmingly, Fate throws in a little "experience" for you to learn from...some are not so easy to handle and are painful to learn, especially when they concern friends. Oh, and speaking of friends....I am going to dinner with Dee next Monday and get to hear about her exciting trip with her sister! That, I am looking forward too!!

Oh, and I almost forgot....please do not forget to wish Rob a happy b-day tomorrow, Dylan's mom a happy b-day on Friday, and Toni a Happy Old Person Day on the 9th!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home