Thursday, November 28, 2002

Dear Diary Thursday...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!.....

This day is going be relaxing as I did most of the work yesterday. The prime rib is in cooking slowly, as is the marinated ham. The pies are finished, I made hot buttered rum sauce for the mincemeat. The only thing left to do is the yams, the corn, the mashed potatos and vacuuming the house. From now on, I will be taking the day before Thanksgiving off, as it just made everything much easier.

Things I am thankful for:

>Family, even the ones I do not like, as they make me appreciate those in my life that I love and take for granted.
>Dylan..whatever Fates kept bringing us back together and his relentless pursuit of me...I have never been so blessed
>Animals...their "innocence" and unquestionable love
>Chocolate....just makes me smile
>Barbeque sauce...makes everything taste better
>Employmemt....me without some type of income would be dangerous
>Gardening....I am at peace
>Books...the moment I stop learning, the moment I stop existing
>Tears...with pain and sorrow brings love and learning
>Children....let's just say PATIENCE and happy I won't be having any
>Friends...love, love, and more love and top it off with patience for my attitude and personality
>Hair care products...without them, there would be no world peace
>Electric blankets....I hate the cold
>Living Dead Dolls.....they make me smile
>Halloween....a holiday that I plan for all year long and never stops making me smile
>the Craft....I have found my inner peace and balance and I thank the Gods and Goddesses for this
>Stupid People.....something to laugh AT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home