Sunday, November 24, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday....

Today did not turn out AT ALL like I had planned. Today was the day that my daddy and I were going to decorate the outside of the house. Unfortunately, the tooth fairy decided to visit my daddy and deliver him an absesced tooth! So, I was on the phone all morning with our dentist (who I may say is the World's Best Dentist) and got him a prescription for an antibiotic and a pain killer and a issue of "Lorene, if it gets worse, you call me and bring him in and we will take care of it today." Fortunately, it is a little smaller and a lot less painful and by the Fates, I already had an appointment for tomorrow morning which Dr. Tillman just told me to keep the appointment AND bring in my father and he will take care of both of us. So, today has been a rather boring day do to that and the delightful headache I have incurred.

Had a wonderful talk with Dylan last night and opened up to him about everything. Several things will be changing in my life, all for the better, and I a at better place for it. No more hiding the emotions and the honesty away due to fear of the pain it causes me and possibly, others. No longer neglecting my needs and desires to make others happy. I have been surpressing my desires, my emotions, my honesty, all in the belief that holding it in would stop the pain...and it doesn't. Also, with the help of some amazing people, I know I am worth this energy and this effort as the consequences are too horrible. So, the negativity from my life, and those that bring it, will be removed. I can be an honest person, and those that know me and love me will continue to do so. I can cry and I can bleed and those that know me, will not think less of me. I am full of courage when it comes to myself, not just to others. I am always able to fight for others' happiness, now I will fight for my own. It is a great place that I am in now, and more able to share the energy that I have with others, able to reach out more now. Could be scary for some though (wickedly smirking to myself.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home