Monday, November 25, 2002

Dear Diary Monday....

Fantastic day! I got into work at about 6:00ish, stayed until 7:45 and then went home to pick up my daddy and we went to the dentist. I had him stoned on Lortab, which was a good thing since they ended up extracting the abscessed tooth. I then brought him home, made sure that he was alright, headed back to work. I accomplished quite a bit and had a fantastic day.....which I have discovered that when you are truly enjoying life, even the bad times, it makes work go a helluva lot faster. Oh, and the continues e-mailing that I did with a few friends helped a great deal, as well!

Weekend is already shaping up nicely. Friday I am spending with my Dylan, doing some window shopping, watching some videos, just general hanging out together. Saturday I am decorating the house and getting the damn Christmas lights up! Sunday, I believe that Sundays will now be my official "ME" day...either relaxing, cleaning, reading, or getting together with Dylan after work. All in all, a very wonderful weekend I am thinking.

Had a wonderful talk not only with Shane on the phone yesterday, but a really humorous call with JJ. I think we hit a new record of talking on the phone for about three hours and I think we covered EVERY TOPIC known to man!! It is wonderful that I have such a breath of fresh air in my life like JJ!!! She can make me laugh at the worst times....kind of like a couple of men in my life!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home