Saturday, November 30, 2002

Dear Diary Saturday.....

Finally!! The Christmas lights outside are finished....other than a few strands on the trees....but the house and the animated figures are all complete! Unfortunately, the downside to this was that I was so cold that when I finally came inside I could no longer feel my ass or my legs so I ended up having to thaw out in a steaming tub of bubblebath for 30 minutes! However, it is worth it so that my Daddy does not have to get up on the house....we young'uns tend to mend quicker from falls....and shut up Toni!

Friday was beyond dreamlike! Dylan and I spent the entire day and evening together...hit the malls, hit the Gateway, went to lunch and dinner, rented a movie.....never was there a moment that we were not holding hands, talking, laughing, and generally being the way we should be....together. His change in schedule has meant that we have become totally selfish with our Fridays (that is our day together) and rarely have an opportunity to see each other any other time.....so we are cherishing our time together. I think we are also finding that being "in love" is a helluva lot of fun. With as much time as we use to get together, the opportunity to take each other for granted came so easy.....we now do not have that. So pardon us if we tend to get more mushy than normal from now on. Again, shut up Toni.....

Tomorrow looks to be a day spent with the folks again, this time out doing breakfast and probably some more book shopping. My mother is consuming books again and it is hard to keep her in a plentiful supply...but I try....

Hi again Jeffy.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home