Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood today? Much, much better! It is a wonder what waking up headache free after having a headache for two weeks can do for my mood. Anyways, I am not grouchy today, just incredibly busy, but around here at work, they believe it is the same thing. Oh, and not only am I doing a little of everyone's job, I have suddenly also become "The Master of All Computer Knowledge".....and for somebody to believe that I know how to fix a computer, they apparently don't understand how deep these blond roots run!! Here is the scenario..."Lorene, my computer won't turn off, it is acting weird, I don't know what to do?" Lorene's answer.."See the button there that is turned on to GREEN, press it and it turns the computer OFF and then turn it back on and see if it is all better!" Yeah, not very technically geeky, but that is the way I am!

Okay, back to the pet peeve of co-workers and friends trying to get you interested in their "exciting business opportunity". I have come to discover that if a friend or a co-worker puts me into such an uncomfortable position as trying to sell me on something, I will terminate or friendship (for those that are friends) and for the co-workers, I will now make your life as uncomfortable as you made mine. And God help you if you come back with the response of "Well, you know it is YOUR LOSS!" Oh that pisses me off!! And on the same note, if, as a friend, you have complained to me about how much you hate people approaching you with "business opportunities/pyramid schemes" and then you act like a buffoon about it when it is being done to you, don't expect me to feel sorry for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home