Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday continued.....

So, I got a flu shot and I cried BEFORE I EVEN HAD THE SHOT! It was so embaressing, but I had Sheri rubbing my back and telling me everything was okay and Raphael holding my ever lovin' shaking hand and cooing at me that I was going to live. No I feel like shit, my arm hurts, and I think I have managed to produce a small rash around it! Hmmm....maybe the flu would have been better.....

Anyways, just had a short visit from the magical cheesecake fairy....Toni, Rob, and BEAR (Bear being the cheese cake fairy). I am not suppose to have a taste until tomorrow as it needs to set...like THAT happened! It is absolutely delicious! The cheesecake is an "exchange program" that we have going with the Netzler/Capitano residence. We have been delivering fruit cakes to Toni's grandma for a few years because she likes them (go figure) and now I get cheesecake! The Gods and Goddess have blessed me with good friends who know how to make baked cheesecake!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home