Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Today I am home starting the annual "prep for Thanksgiving" work, which is going to be me cleaning, me doing laundry, me making pies, and me doing two marinades....one for prime rib and one for ham. I am not going to run around like a crazy girl, but going to do them all and enjoy each one of them....even if it kills me!

Last night was.....amusing. I went and got my nails done (a smokey yet pearlescent dark pink...I am thinking a new favorite color) and the gal doing my nails talked me into an eyebrow wax. SOOOOO, the waxing of the eyebrows actually was not as painful as I thought it would be BUT the thinning of the eyebrows with her plucking like a crazed chicken hurt like a BITCH!!! I was in tears before I left and of course, my mother was with me and she burst out laughing, which got me laughing. I looked like I had pressed my eyebrows to the surface of the freakin' SUN I was so red! But, they look adorable today and it really does open up my eyes, so I will be stupid and do it again!! Then we did some last minute shopping, got into this horrible long line and the person at the counter next to us had this child who did nothing but scream/cry....by the time I left, which was about me standing in line for 20 minutes with this banshee of a bastard child making this god awful noise that I wanted to go over and shove a yam down her throat so she would other lose consciousness or DIE, my nerves were shattered. And as you can see, the post traumatic child screaming effects are still lingering today. I have a small twitch and I swear I can still hear that child, she is haunting me. Okay, gotta get a hold of myself........ Then I went home and had some dinner and talked with Dylan on the phone for a bit before going off to sleepy time land.

Oh, and if I don't get a chance to see any of my friends before Turkey Day....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home