Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Well, it is now official. My job is to do EVERYBODY ELSES' JOB! I was actually told that today, can you believe? I flipped out, it got ugly, I quit speaking, said a few vulgarities, quit speaking some more, got my way, all ended on a good note.

Verdict is still out. Everyone fell in love with my new hair, Toni brought around guided tours of my hair, I had not one bad comment on it except after every compliment, followed by "thank you" I heard..."YOU HATE IT DON'T YOU!" Yes, I hate my hair. I like the color but I think that this is too much for me. Way too sassy. What was the most amusing is somebody actually said to me, "you finally have a hairstyle that fits your personality....wild, sassy, sexy, and powerful!" Now, as complimentary as that is, I still hate my hair. Oh well, it will grow out....some day....I will probably be rotting in my casket, but it will grow out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home