Sunday, November 03, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday.....

The rest of Saturday was pretty okay. Went to dinner with Dylan on Saturday night to Hoppers for good food and unexpected clashing of opinions. I don't think my companion understood the depth of my defending friends and their choices, so there were a few moments of uneasy silence. All in all, though, I enjoy a good debate. We went back to his house where he proceeded to curl up next to me and begin to slumber. For some strange reason, Dylan becomes so comfortable with me that he can drop off to La-La land in a moment, when I am not there, he tosses and turns. His reasoning is that I make him feel comfortable and safe, I believe it is just because I am so damn boring!

Called the police about the damn pig roast and found out that it is LEGAL to have a pig roast in your yard as long as you call the police to inform them of said pig roast. HOWEVER, it is not legal to be nuisance and be disturbing the peace while doing so, especially at 4:30 in the morning! So, unfortunately, I should have called when it was happening....a good lesson for me to learn, but I won't be stopping with just that. New goal for me.....make my neighbors move within the year!!!! Ah, I love goals!!!!

Today will be a fun day. I am taking the folks out shopping.....BOOK SHOPPING!! And if you know me, you know I love books! I am going to take them to my favorite Barnes and Nobles and possibly, to Borders. If we have time after that, I will take them to Media Play. However, I am so disappointed with Media Play of late, that I am not sure if I will waste my time. I will probably update you on these events when I get home later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home