Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Let me just start with this: If you are my co-worker, no more and no less, don't ask to borrow $500.00 from me! I would rarely lend that to a friend and NEVER to a co-worker! CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, PEOPLE! Use your common sense!

Anyways, this week has been good. I had to handle not one, but TWO training meetings today. Sitting in one, and giving one....the latter being very impromptu. All in all, it was an okay day. After coming back from a delicious lunch, not only in food but in company (thank you again, JJ), I was OVERWHELMED ( no exaggeration) with a workload that I will now be going in tomorrow at 6:00 am to try and clean up. I have two wonderful co-workers ( not being rude ) that are very overwhelmed and I am trying to help them out. They bust their ass every single day, and unfortunately, they are now behind. So I am trying to take a great deal of their workload to get them caught up, if not ahead of the game, and still do mine. Almost had it done today until about 15 minutes before I was to leave and all of my workload suddenly doubled. Come to find out, the jeep-rollin' slut girl who got fired was filing in her desk HER WORKLOAD and so we are having to clean that up as well. Fun for me! Oh well, job security.

Weekend is shaping up in a rather odd fashion. Friday is the Circle Jerk concert and I get to hang out with two of my favorite boys at that...Jeffy and Dylan. Saturday, I am having to do shopping early in the morning and then coming home to clean our raingutters and get the house a little more prepared for winter (yes, I heard it is going to rain and snow on Saturday but I won't melt!) and then Sunday I am cooking a HUGE turkey for dinner....and that is an all day event. What an insanely busy weekend. Oh well, I am sure next weekend will be better as Dylan will be spoiling me in my ways for being such a meanie to me today!!

Oh and Jeffy, you make the days go by much faster...and by the way....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home