Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I did it....I got the hair cut and I mean CUT! I now have a new 'do with new color to match. JJ broke in the new "boy" that does our hair at the salon I have been going to. His name is Ryan, awfully damn cute and AWFULLY damn gay, instantly new that I could tell he was gay so he was very open and let me just say, Ryan is BRUTALLY honest in regards to my hair! I like that in a person. If you have ever seen "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan....I now have that hairstyle. I am sure that Dylan will totally hate it because it is messy and to be honest, I am not sure I am liking it. HOWEVER, Toni was squealing on the phone when I told her what I had done (she helped pick out the style I was going for) because ANY drastic change to my hair that makes me uncomfortable, she loves! Gotta love a girl like that!!

Work has been close to hell lately. The workload is overwhelming and I am not sure what to do. I quietly sit at my desk and do my job, don't allow the stress to take its toll on my attitude so I won't jump down anyones throat and then come home and work out. Today I did a full hour.....20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 minutes on the eliptical, and then ab workouts. It was exhausting, but all of the stress was put to good use. I am also, with the help of JJ who is a marvel at these things, will be trying the Diabetic Diet and see if we can cut some carbs out. Once she pointed out what "carbs" are (yes, I am stupid) I found out that I am a carbaholic!! Oh well, all for the sake of a healthier body and mind.....or at least body....will work on the mind in the next life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home