Sunday, November 10, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday.....

I told you I was going to do this......JEFFY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.......and I couldn't be happier.....I am so proud.......damn, just give him a hug, okay!

Anyways, Saturday just keeping going and going and going....and never felt like it was going to end. I finally fell exhausted into bed after finishing the gutters (cleaning and calking), doing laundry, cleaning, doing some winterizing around the windows of the house, cleaning the hamster cage, getting my closet a little more organized, and getting some initial prep work for today's dinner started. I am NEVER doing that much shit in one day again!! Sorry Yogi that I didn't make it to the going away, but I am sure it was a hell of a lot of fun!

Today has been much less busy and far more fun. I made a HUGE turkey dinner for the folks, my brother, and Dylan....in fact, Dylan is on his way over to eat it. I also did some very minor cleaning, and have spent some time on the phone with one of my bestest "boys" in the whole world giggling like a stupid girl!! All I can say is WOW and that is in a good way!!! Dinner consisted of sage basted turkey, green beans with onions, garlic, and bacon topped off with mozarella cheese, yams, buttermilk biscuits, salad, gravy, corn on the cob, sage stuffing and cranberries. My daddy goes crazy for turkey, so he gorged himself. I have to say, and sorry if this is bragging, but it was the best turkey I have ever cooked! If you ever want the inside scoop on how to have a moist turkey, let me know!!!

Oh and honey-bear......candles and plants, candles and plants, they are your friends, candles and plants......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home