Saturday, November 09, 2002

Dear Diary Saturday.....

Let me get you caught up. Friday at work was hell once again. I was in early, as I believed it was going to snow and none of my co-workers would be on time...but it didn't snow and they showed. So, I hit my desk and managed to get through my "global" project to the point I could put it aside and work on Sheri's desk. Sheri was out yesterday and ended up seeing an emergency doctor because she was unable to breathe, only to find out she has had chronic asthma her entire life but has just barely been diagnosed. So, I handled her e-mails and her faxes and began to take care of my e-mails and faxes. That was finally finished at 2:30, which gave me one hour to complete any other project that was on my desk.....so I hit my personal IN box and got that completed. It was now 3:30 and I was out the door. Because of this "global" project I have been helping my co-worker on for 3 days(please remember this is only 3 days) I have now over 100 appeals to research and complete, a CORRESPONDENCE file that has not been touched in 5 days, a TRACER file that has not been touched in 5 days, a DEPARTMENT OPEN CALLS, that has not been touched in two days (over 20 open calls I need to research and respond to), and numerous other "little" fires that need to be handled.....all next week....and that does not count what comes in next week. Can you tell I am a happy camper about how work is going to be next week? Oh well. The good news to all of this is that Dylan and I are spending next Friday evening together, trying to repair some damage to our relationship by trying to spend some "quality" time together. Could be fun!!

Anyways, Friday evening was exactly what I needed. Jeffy, Dylan, Toni, Rob, and myself met for dinner at the Samba Grill in the Gateway....good food but not as impressive at the Rodizio. The company was the best part. We then parted with the Netzlers and Jeffy took us to his work and showed us around, let me play with all of his toys at work, too! Can I just say that I am MORE impressed now seeing where Jeffy works, but ASTOUNDED by how truly horrified I was by the desks at his work. I have never, ever in my life seen such "organized chaos" on each and every desk, Jeff's probably was the king. But he knew EXACTLY where everything was! He never ceases to amaze me! We then went to a new record store, which was more than fun, and I actually impressed myself by finding something Jeffy purchased! We then met up with Jer-bear and Michelle and went to see the Circle Jerks at Club X-scape and had the fine opportunity to meet Jeffy's friends, Melissa and Troy, who are wonderful people! It was an eventful evening of discussing my boob job that I want, Dylan and I getting a house, how Michelle was going to kill a crack whore, the music, the wonderful drinks I kept buying, and finally more music. After the first two opening bands, the boys (minus Jeffy) went downstairs with Michelle to the mosh pit. I finally went downstairs and found them and hung out in the very LOUD area. We then parted ways that night and I collapsed in bed!

Now today, on to shopping!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home