Sunday, November 03, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday part deux.....

We had so much fun at Barnes and Nobles! I have no idea how many books I have, but it is a LOT! I then took the folks to the Gateway, as they have not had a chance to see that yet. Unfortunately, the shops do not open until noon, so we went into the Barnes and Nobles there and had hot chocolate, and then walked around until my daddy could not take the cold anymore. THEN, we brought him home and went and did our grocery shopping. Oh, by the way JJ....I am signed up for the gym again!! Yes, you will all be enduring listening to me prattling on again about my gym experiences every day after work! My routine will hopefully be Sunday through Thursday and then making a pig out of myself on Friday and Saturday! YEAH!!!!!!!!

And I have had something on my mind and I am going to write it down in my blog to see if it will clear up my thoughts. I have allowed a person to be part of my life even though this person has done much more harm to me than good. This person has caused a year long grief, almost cost me a friendship, has disrespected not only my friends BUT my significant other many, MANY times. I was going to write this person a letter, but I am thinking just allowing this person to leave my life, quietly, and wishing them the best that life has to offer would be more prudent for me. Or should I write this person a letter to let them know how truly evil, how disrespectful, how immature, how coniving, how manipulative, and how damn dumb they have been and how truly GRATEFUL that I am that they are out of my life....never to be allowed back into it. Sometimes, I don't think it is a bad thing to wish truly evil things on people. Sometimes, I don't think casting a "dark spell" is the bad thing to do. Sometimes, I don't think asking one of my Goddesses to bring down her wrath on a person of such misfortune is a bad thing. Sometimes, I don't think plotting ways to hurt a person is a bad thing. Sometimes, and I know that my Jeffy will chuckle at this, I don't think wishing people would "learn lessons from other people" is a bad thing. To write a note, to not write a note, that is the question.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home