Saturday, November 02, 2002

Dear Diary Saturday......

Friday was a fun day with Dylan. We got together and went to visit his Aunt Bernice, went and got my nails put back on ( a whole month without them was driving me insane because my fingers were so ugly ), went to Furburbia, went to the Gateway and had dinner at the Happy Sumo ( thanks Jeffy Weffy for that suggestion and next time you are going with us since Dylan won't eat sushi ), then to Media Play, then back to Dylan's to watch "Changing Lanes", which I am still not exactly sure how I felt about it. All in all, a nice relaxing day the day after Halloween.

Okay, let me catch you up on what is going on across the street from me. At 4:30 this morning our New Zealand neighbors across the street started a bonfire in their backyard....not a small one, but a HUGE one and have proceeded to roast 10 pigs all day for a baptism party for their oldest son. Not only is it illegal to have a fire of that size in a residential neighborhood, but it is also illegal to cook meat of that magnitude in a residental neighborhood. What is even more illegal is that fact that this bullshit started at 4:30 in the morning with more than 20 loud and drunk men that scared the holy hell out of my mother. The Goddess will not only be putting a halt to this bullshit, but so will the police after I get off the phone with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home