Thursday, October 31, 2002

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Oh, it is a great day! All of the carving and cleaning of the pumpkins was completed by 11:00 am! The special pumpkins were delivered and grocery shopping done by 1:00 pm. We are making "Scary Beef Mole Tamala Pie" for dinner and I did a chicken salad and we have lots and lots of junk food to eat and dessert! Dylan is coming over for dinner and to hang out, we will watch scary movies on tv and pass out trick or treats! Oh, what more can this Witch ask for!!!!!! Also, I will be doing a few blessing and spells tonight for a Blessed Year for everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this day as much as I am!!!

Tomorrow should be as good, if not better. Dylan is off tomorrow so I get to spend the entire day with him being spoiled! Can't wait for that!!!!

Happy Halloween, again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home