Thursday, November 14, 2002

Dear Diary Thursday....

Let me just tell you how my morning is going already, and mind you it is only 7:30. I was sick this morning, a bad stomache, not sure where that came from. Then I get to work and it seems that the MOMENT I walk into this building people insist on talking to me. I barely get into my chair and I am inundated by people in the building or e-mails. PEOPLE! FUCK OFF UNTIL LATER! I do not want to talk to everyone, I do not want to be cheerful. I want to get my desk cleared off, my early morning work taken care of and THEN AND ONLY THEN will I be in the mood to talk with everyone! JUMPING JESUS ON A FUCKING CRUCIFIX!!! Then in on of the many e-mails I get a note from an HR rep wanting us to call member because she is mad.......WHY! So we can get yelled at for quoting CORRECT INFORMATION!!!

Oh, and NO Toni will not be taking pictures of my hair. If you want to see my hair, you will see me on Saturday. I am not letting everyone look at the 'do until Dylan gets to see it, so SORRY. Plus, I am in no fucking mood to have a picture taken this morning. Sorry again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home