Thursday, November 14, 2002

Dear Diary Thursday continued....

The day DID get better. The annoying woman who kept e-mailing me from home (just because YOU are up processing claims before I BECOME HUMAN does not mean you should e-mail me....we are not all "nice" in the AM hours) quit e-mailing me and life was much, much better. I had a wonderful lunch with Sheri today, let her vent about what is going on with her life, and helping her to work through that made things a little nicer. Oh, and hearing from my man also made me smile. AND I am starting to like my hair, which I think is helping a great deal. The only thing that is sucking is that I have a sinus headache that feels like a big vise on the back of my head. Not sure if it is sinus, stress, or both, but I don't like it.

Tomorrow will be a wonderful day. I am working a half day and then I get to spend the day with, AND ONLY WITH, my man. I am not exactly sure of all the details, but neither one of us cares at this point, as long as we are together.

Saturday is JJ MOVING DAY! YEAH! Actually looking forward to doing this since she has EVERYTHING planned down to the most minute detail. Oh, and Toni and Rob are coming to my house so I can follow them there since I am blond and tend to get lost easily! Thank the Goddess for them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home