Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Good day...

My group at work kept my desk current and so I didn't come back to INSANITY after having four days off from work...now how nice is that? It was still a pretty busy day, but not to the extent that I thought it was going to be.

Oh, here is the list of cool b-day gifts: two figures for my Living Dead Dolls collection....Lottie and Lou Sapphire; two figures for my Windstone collection....owl lamp and bad cat lamp; diamond earings and necklace in a beautiful teak wood jewelry box; two gift certificates to Lane Bryant; gift certificate to Southe Towne mall; g.c. to Media Play; beautiful candles and candle holder; Nature Sounds CD and flowers; orange blossom lotion and shower gel with scrubbing mits from Bath and Body; Twisted Creatures bobbing head thingys for my car; Arousal book; and so many more that I can't remember! It was a good day! And a chocolate cheesecake is on my way for this weekend from Dylan's cool Aunt Bernice.

Okay, here is my piss and moan for the day...my mom and I find out about some teacup Pomeranians that were born on Saturday and we are both excited and want one. I make all the arrangments with my sister, as it is a chick at her work who will be selling them, I am getting baby pictures and updates sent to me weekly, spend the whole entire day being excited, come home and mom tells me that her and dad "talked it over" and decided that we are not getting another dog. Here is the bitch and moan.....DON'T FUCKING GET ME ALL EXCITED ABOUT IT AND THEN SHOOT IT DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE WIRE AND WE DON'T GET THE DOG, YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN AND SULK AND SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE, "WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE PUPPY!" I know that this is going to escalate as I will eventually flip out, but for now, I am avoiding and ignoring....not doing a good job as I have moved into the "I have nothing nice to say so I am not speaking" part of the program. Oh well, it will be amusing nonetheless.

Anyways, Tuesday is now done and tomorrow is a dress down day at work and should be less busy than today.....so far it is shaping up to a good week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home