Sunday, July 07, 2002

Worse Sunday....

I woke up this morning feeling better, but having tempted the Fates, I should have expected the emotional ass kicking I have received. My second hamster, Bubba, passed away sometime last night and I found his beautiful body curled up in his little house in a look of peace and sleep just before Dylan was to pick me up for our Sunday outings. Needless to say, I was the worst company in the world and ended up having to have Dylan bring me home because I can't keep it together and was horrible, wretched company. We did manage to go and see the ducks, then we went to see "Mr. Deeds", which I believe Dylan enjoyed (and to which I cried quietly through the whole movie) and then went to dinner and that was as far as I could make it. So, since I have been home I have cleaned out his cage and moved everything to my den so I don't have to see it...now just sits an empty table. I think it is going to be awhile before I am going to get another hamster....this is just getting to be too difficult. Don't ever tempt the Fates.....

Oh, and Connie....here is me with my mouth shut.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home