Monday, July 15, 2002

Good weekend.....

Friday was horrible.....had the worst day of the entire week here at work and I am not evening going to go into explainng why, it was just that bad.

Saturday, I went shopping with the folks and got the parents to buy a new mattress, which is wonderful, and I got a new bedroom set. Then we met up with the Poors that night and saw "Halloween the Resurrection" and called it an early evening. The movie was okay, better than I expected, and it is always a helluva lot of fun when Jer-bear is a grumpy bitch and Michelle screams through the entire movie. Of course, Michelle and I spent most of the movie grabbing each other's hands, screaming, and making snide comments. Sunday, Dylan and I rented a couple of movies and hung out, hiding ourselves away from the sun. All in all, it was a really relaxing weekend and Dylan MADE me rant and rant and rant and get it of my system.

This is going to be a good week. I am off a half a day tomorrow and all day Wednesday to get my room and my mom's room all scrubbed down and everything moved out and the carpets cleaned. Then I have a half day off on Friday and all of Monday for MY B-DAY. Again, how cool is that Toni and Rob are throwing ME a meat fest for my b-day (wink, wink)!!! She won't even let me bring a b-day cake to their wing ding. Damn, just thinking about their bbq is making my mouth water!!!!

So, there are only 7 more days until my b-day and normally, I would be a grumpy bitch by this time, as I normally really hate my b-day. But for some strange reason, I am looking forward to it this year. Maybe it is because the wind of changes are turning for me....who knows.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home