Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Yup....

Let me catch you up.....1) Tiny is all better, hated me for two weeks, and is now considering me not the evil spawn of Satan, but morel like the cute chic that feeds him. 2) My broken neck brother Ladd is doing really well. He did not break the first vertebrae, pulverized the second, and made a mess of the third. However, no chips have moved so he is in a hard neck collar for 6 to 8 weeks. 3) Dylan's great grandfather is in the hospital due to dehydration and ???? They are running tests to find out what the deal is...and 4)I have been working hellacious hours AGAIN.

And the note of work, I have a project....I get to write a synopsis, no certain length, of exactly what my job consists of and how long each particular task takes, what is involved, blah blah blah AND the synospsis of customer service..TOMORROW! Yep, I'm a happy fucking camper....BECAUSE if it is taking me 2-4 hours extra every friggin' day to do my job, exactly when do I have the time to write a fucking term paper!!!

Anyways.....thankfully I have a few people who are keeping me sane....Janet, Dylan, Connie and Toni....thank god for their IM's and e-mails of sunshine all day long to let me know that they love me and that I can get the death penalty for going postal......

Damn, only two days until the weekend and I am booked solid and have over booked a day. I had to graciously beg the beautiful Janet and Connie to let me dogg them on Friday and reschedule our dinner and fun until next weekend because who knows when I will be out of there. I promise to make it up to you both and not embaress you a lot publicly when we go out....unless it is okay to show my boobs to our waitresses or waiters for extra croutons on the salad (wink and kidding DYLAN).

So what fun things does everybody else have planned for the weekend?

Oh, and keep in mind, today is the 10th and there are only 11 shopping days until Janet's b-day and 12 until mine......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home