Friday, July 19, 2002

I give up......

I decided to take the whole day off today, to enjoy a four day weekend. I was planning on either going shopping with the folks or just hanging out and relaxing....I opted for the latter and what a horrible mistake that was. We had non stop company all day, the phone never stopped ringing (and the cool calls were okay, like from Toni), and "projects" kept getting thrown my way. I believe that this is the Universes way of saying, "Hey you lazy ass! You are NOT allowed to relax and enjoy a day just for you! Who the hell do you think you are? You were put on this planet for the amusement and abuse of others!" I know that is a bit cynical and over-dramatic, but somedays I just feel that way and have to spew it forth for others to be able to say, "Aaaaahhhhhhh........".....

Anyways, I did manage to clean my downstairs bathroom and get blue water on the front portion of the house. I also managed to do a bit more straightening up of my room. Unfortunately, having no energy earlier in the day and doing everything I can TO BE a slug all day, I am getting a bit of energy now that it is evening. I am hoping that I did revive my energy so that the rest of the weekend I can be a bit more fun, a bit more enthusiastic, and a lot more supportive of other peoples' needs.

Remind me not to attempt to relax ever again.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home