Thursday, July 18, 2002

Great week.......

The week has been wonderful. Monday was busy at work, but I handled it just fine, even though I worked a 12 hour day. Tuesday, I worked a half day, went home, and moved everything out of my room and scrubbed down the walls, the ceiling, my ceiling fan, and the carpet. Wednesday, I got up and had my parents bed torn apart, the mattress moved out, the carpet cleaned, the walls scrubbed, the ceiling scrubbed, the windows, the blinds, and the draperies all washed and then the moves showed up with all the furniture. Then it was time to put everything back....and then I went out and planted flowers. A much longer day than anticipated, but it was a good day. Today I am back at work and keeping caught up on everything because I am taking Friday and my b-day off, so I will have a nice long 4 day weekend.

Weekend looks excellent because of the Meat Marathon at Toni and Rob's....and everybody knows how much I look forward to their salad that they always make! I am going to spend alot of this weekend shopping with the folks and just having an all out good time.....and it is about time. I planned this weekend out so that I could ENJOY it and hopefully, not spend a lot of time working. However, I might bbq for the folks on my b-day since my daddy lives for my bbq...which rocks even if I do say so myself.

So, there is the week in a nutshell...not nearly as exciting as Connie's has been with the new interest in her life (tee-hee), but better than last weekend!

Hope all is well for the rest of you and I am looking forward to seeing everybody at the BBQ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home