Sunday, July 07, 2002

Not such a good Saturday.....

Woke up not feeling very well. I had this weird pain that circle all the way around my waist, spending most if its time causing me pain in the lower back and the lower abdominal area. So, I used this as an excuse to spend my entire Saturday doing NOTHING. I find myself to be very pathetic and weak in that I have to find an excuse to spend a day doing nothing, enjoying the relaxation and mind numbing qualities of just watching tv, reading, napping. I feel that I am 1) worrying, 2) irritating, and 3) disappointing others in my life if I decide to spend a day doing nothing, so I try to avoid those type of days, but yesterday just could not be avoided. I spent most of the day with heating pads on me and ended up even going to bed with two on me. I thought it had a lot to do with the July 4th activities and not allowing my body a chance to start to ache since Friday was so hectic but I am beginning to believe differntly. I actually think that I hurt myself picking up a huge package from Costco. I guess I should have realized that something was wrong when I picked it up (and yes, I did bend the knees) and I heard a couple of pops and felt a tear...but that is pretty normal for me since I am ALWAYS popping and tearing something with all the yard work I love to do. Oh well, sleeping with the heating pads has made me feel almost 100% better today.

So, Dylan and his mom went shopping for my b-day yesterday (giggle......)

Today Dylan and I are going to the duck park and hopefully, I will have a hilarious story to tell you about the goose holding Dylan down and anally raping him instead of just attacking him like he usually does. Then after that, we really don't have a lot planned, other than trying to hide from the heat. Does anybody remember it being this hot for this long? I love the heat, but it really frightens me how badly it affects some people....namely Dylan and his mom. Both can only stand being in it for about 10 minutes and it totally zaps all their strength....you can almost see them melting before your eyes.

Hmmm....now, you do realize TWO very important events are coming up....Halloween and my b-day....mark them on the calendar kids......oh, yeah, and Janet's b-day is just the day before mine so there are actually THREE important events coming up........what we gonna do Janet?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home