Monday, July 22, 2002

Happy Birthday....

Happy Birthday to myself and Janet!! Janet's was yesterday, so make sure if you haven't already, go and send her many, many e-cards to Lyricpainter@hotmail.com.....she loves it!!

Anyways, the weekend was good. Toni and Rob's bbq was a HUGE success, as always, and the food was better than any other year previous!!! Toni and Rob actually had time to sit around with the rest of us and enjoy the food and company. And as a major bonus, Jeff and Kurt came and stayed for a very long time!! It was wonderful seeing both of their handsome faces. Oh, and we got to meet Connie's new girlfriend, Lindi and her daughter Sara, who are both such a breath of calming air! What a hoot they both were!!

Oh, before the bbq, I went shopping and to breakfast with the folks and ended up spending a bunch of money at Restoration Hardware and I cannot remember a damn thing that I bought!!! SHHHOOOOOOTTTT! Anyways, it was a hella good time that day!

Sunday, I spent the day with Dylan....going to the duck park, going shopping, going to dinner, renting "Training Day" (was very impressed because I normally dislike Denzel Washington), talked with his folks about their yard and the bbq that they are planning for me, and a little relaxing.

Today, the actual Holy Day of my Birth, I have spent making a huge bbq feast for my folks......steak, mushrooms, onions, shrimp salad, etc. I also made a chocolate chocolate chip cake for the family coming over tonight. In between, I managed to clean the bathroom, dust, do windows, and straighten up my room. Again, not a relaxing day but I loved every minute of it....oh, other than the horrible stinky onion breath I have now and will have to get rid of before Dylan get's over here!

Oh, keep the fingers crossed and send out positive money energy to Dylan....today is his third interview and he is scared to death. Hopefully the weekend we had together got him to relax a little bit, but I doubt it.

Speaking about weekends, I am doing the typical "Dylan's birthday month" and continuing my birthday on to this weekend. His parents are going to bbq for me and then Dylan get's to spend all weekend taking me to my birthday dinner, doing things that I like, taking me to see "Goldmember"...all the cool stuff that birthday girls like.....he just doesn't know it yet!

Again, thank you to everybody for making my birthday very enjoyable and memorable....I send out hugs, love, and positive vibes to all of you! May the God and Goddess bless all of you and keep you safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home