Friday, July 12, 2002

Not going there....

After one of the worst days I have ever had at my job, I went home and got my nails done because I needed to do something for ME. They are now tiger striped, which I believe is fitting. Yes, yesterday actually was worse than the rest of the week, but the Fates again, have decided to teach my a lesson. I went to lunch with a friend and proceeded to make my Cafe Rio salad fly off of the table, over the top of my head, and splatter against a wall.....and all I could say was "Holy hell I am a dumbass sometimes!" which made the poor chic I was with able to breath again because she was expecting me to flip out because I had been ranting and screaming for almost 30 minutes about how pissed I was about all the political bullshit at my work. Oh, and this after I started the day off by telling a co-worker to Fuck Off loud enough that the pit boss heard me. Then when we got back from lunch, the Pit Boss called me into her office...just to chat because she knew I was having a rough day. How nice was that?

Anyways, the weekend is shaping up nicely...more plans. The folks and I are going to breakfast on Saturday and then we are going to go and get them a new mattress! Oh, and Dylan's great grandpa is now home from the hospital and seems to be doing better.

Hope all is well in the world for the rest of you..

Oh, and Janet, please don't committ mobile parkicide.....I don't want to have to visit you and whatever big woman makes you here bitch at the Point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home